- 1 scoop of your favorite protein shake (I chose Shakeology ... you can use Vanilla, Chocolate or Café Latte - NOTE: the other ingredients change a little bit depending on the flavor you choose)
- 1 cup of espresso (optional if you use the Café Latte flavor)
- 2 tsp of cocoa powder (optional if you use chocolate flavor unless you want your shake really (and I mean reeeeeaaaalllllyyy) chocolate-y)
- 1 tsp of raw honey (you can also use some maple syrup)
- 2 tsp of peanut butter (almond butter works as well)
- 1 - 2 cups of almond milk
- Crushed ice if you would like a Frozen Mocha)
- Pure peppermint flavoring (optional; I love this flavor during the Christmas holidays)
Who needs Starbucks when you can have this super delicious healthier version of a Mocha!!! :-p It is sinfully good! Tastes just like things you would eat/drink on a cheat day lol
Blend all ingredients in a blender or mixer until everything is creamy! I usually fill the rest of the shaker with water so it's not too creamy and easier to drink. Enjoy!
(For those of you doing 21-Day Fix: 1 red, 2 purple and 2 tsp)
Ingredients and directions:
1 small banana
3/4 cup of fresh blueberries
1 tsp of organic natural peanut butter
1 tsp of unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
1 scoop of Vanilla Shakeology (or other vanilla protein powder of your choice)
8 oz of Almond Milk (or 4oz of Almond Milk and fill the rest of the blender with water)
until all ingredients are well blended. Serve! You can also add some crushed ice.
(For those of you doing 21-Day Fix: 1 red, 1 purple and 1 tsp)
Wife, mommy, fitness & nutrition coach and child loss survivor!
IF YOU ARE DOING THE
21-DAY FIX OR 21-DAY FIX EXTREME PROGRAM, I ADDED THE NUMBER OF CONTAINERS TO THE MAJORITY OF MY RECIPES. THE RECIPES WITH A CONTAINER COUNT ARE FIX-APPROVED!